We have one copy of BEHAVE – What To Do When Your Child Won’t by Parenting expert Val Mulally to give away!
Val Mulally is an author whose books you’ll want to read if you are are looking for parenting advice. With her relaxed and easy-to-remember style, she gives helpful parenting insights and practical tips on topics such as toddler tantrums, challenging behaviour, managing anger in the home and building children’s self esteem.
This book, ‘BEHAVE – What To Do if Your Children Won’t’ is a light-hearted yet powerful read because it shares effective parenting strategies and core principals on how to create a happier home. Whether you are dealing with toddler tantrums, tweens attitude or other parenting challenges, in this book you will discover practical, step-by-step, parenting solutions to raise happy children and create a peaceful home.
Here’s what’s inside:
- How to respond (rather than react) to children’s challenging behavior
- How to create clear boundaries for family well-being
- Mindful Discipline made easy.
- How to reduce parental stress through self compassion and understanding your child’s perspective
- Key elements of today’s findings in brain research to create a conscious parenting approach
- Practical parenting tools to create better connection, communication and family cooperation
One copy of ‘BEHAVE – What To Do if Your Children Won’t’
How to Enter
Answer the simple question below, fill in the form and we will be in touch with the winner after the closing date of Wednesday 24th August.
Question: What is the discount code to get €7 off school shoes, when you spend €50 on uniforms at M&S online? (click here for a hint)
T&Cs: The winner must send us a review of the book within one week of receipt of the prize.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.