The Radisson Blu Hotel in Limerick have some super Family Fun Summer Packages for you this summer. To celebrate we have a two night family break to give away!
The conveniently located Radisson Blu hotel in Limerick has all you could ask for in a family break this summer.
- You and your family can stay in their newly refurbished deluxe family rooms.
- Enjoy dinner on one evening of your choice and Super Buffet Breakfast each morning.
- Choose one family adventure from the following:
- King John’s Castle,
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park,
- Red Viking Tour Bus,
- Craggaunowen Prehistoric Park,
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum
- or a Medieval Walking Tour of Limerick City.
The kids club, Global Explorers, is included in the family packages as well as access to the outdoor play area and the swimming pool.
Use Limerick as a touring base for the Wild Atlantic Way. The hotel’s location serves as a gateway to Ireland’s South and West Coast. Close to Shannon Airport and all major motorways this is the ideal place to begin your adventure.
Two night break for 2 adults & 2 children sharing a family room with dinner on both evenings and a full Irish breakfast both mornings. Also included is full access to all children’s activities at the hotel and a free pass to Bunratty Castle & Folk Park.
How to Enter
Just answer the simple question below, fill in the form and we will be in touch with the winner by email after the closing date of July 31st.
Question: What is #3 on our ’15 Gloriumptious BFG Party Ideas for Kids’ article? (click here for a hint)