Bloom 2015 takes place at Phoenix Park, Dublin from May 28th – June 1st packed full of gardening inspiration, gastronomic delights and good old fashioned fun for all the family! And to celebrate we have 3 sets of Bloom tickets to give away!
Now in its 9th year, the Bord Bia festival has firmly established itself as one of the most anticipated social events of the year for families. A highlight for families, Bloom’s ‘Budding Bloomers’ kids’ zone has an exciting mix of activities to keep children interested and develop their green fingers. Children are invited to play, learn and grow at Bloom and, most importantly, kids up to 16 go free*!
Fun kids activities at Bloom this year include:
- Fun on the Farm, with hands-on fun play with realistic farm toys.
- A dedicated Children’s Stage which will feature Irish Dancing, top magician Billy Bubbles and also Scientific Sue.
- Little Planters Plot, a zone where children will be able to plant and water flowers. Children can also attend classes where they can decorate their own plant pot and plant a flower to take it home with them!
- “Baby and Toddler chill zone” for babies up to four years of age with ClapHandies.
- Children’s Books Ireland’s Book Clinic with Book Doctors to recommend excellent must-reads!
- The Doodle Doctor will also make his debut, with all sorts of fun drawing projects for children.
- Carton Man, a huggable, fun cartoon character who appears with his trusty green bin, who will have little frisbees to give out to children.
- The Food Dudes stand will have interactive activities for children all with the overall aim of encouraging them to get their five a day.
For more information and tickets, visit www.bloominthepark.com. *Children up to 16 go free and up to 3 children may attend with each adult.
Follow Bloom on www.facebook.com/bloominthepark or join the conversation on Twitter @Bloominthepark @bordbia and #bloom
We have 3 pairs of adult tickets for Bloom 2015 to give away and as kids under 16 go free that means the whole family can go!
How to Enter
To enter all you have to do is fill in your details on our form below, answer this easy question: What is the name of the new range of chilled baby food made in Ireland? (click here for a hint).
We’ll pick 3 winners after the closing date of midnight Sunday 24th May. Winners will be informed by email.
This competition has now closed.