Have you been looking for party food ideas? This is the perfect recipe for rice krispie treats that you can change for different seasons and different occasions, and is very easy party food!
Makes approx 18-24 rice krispie treats depending on the portion size
- 200g of Cooking Chocolate (or use 200g of your favourite brand of chocolate if you prefer)
- 200g of Rice Krispies or be really indulgent and use Coco Pops for an extra chocolate kick!
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Take off the heat when melted.
- Stir in the rice krispies until well mixed.
- Spoon into individual cases.
- You can also press them into a baking tray and then cut into squares if you prefer.
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below