It’s Day 7 of the Mykidstime 21 day fitness challenge. Find out what we have in store for you!
Well done – You’ve completed Week 1!
Week 1 of the Mykidstime 21 Day Challenge is behind us! Well done! Today is our second rest day but remember, try to stay as active as possible!
The weekend can be a difficult time to stay on track with your nutrition. You may find yourself snacking on foods that are not the greatest in terms of nutrition. Why not prepare Dan’s delicious Cashew Power Balls so you have a healthy snack available instead?
Cashew Power Balls
- 200g Cashews
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 30g Goji Berries
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Place your cashews in a food processor or blender and blend on high, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the cashews turn to a flour consistency, drizzle in the melted coconut oil, agave syrup and chia seeds.
- When well combined, transfer the mix to a large bowl. Add in the goji berries and mix through with a spoon.
- Using your hands, roll the mix into balls and pop into the freezer for 10mins to set.
- Store in a fridge and snack as you need!
We will be starting week two tomorrow, are you ready for it??!
We’d love to know how you’re getting on with our challenge, so please let us know in the comments below and if you have any questions for Dan you can Snapchat Dan @Dansweeneypt or tweet him @Dansweeneypt or email him.