This Easter there’s eggcitement and fun for all the family at Lough Key Forest and Activity Park.
Eggciting Family Events this Easter at Lough Key Forest and Activity Park.
- From April 11th our Visitor Centre will turn into an Easter Spring Haven and our special Easter Garden will be in bloom in the Visitor centre where our Easter Bunnies will picnic!!
- Linger over Coffee on our outdoor deck & enjoy homemade savoury & sweet Easter treats in the Lakeside
- Colouring Competition throughout the week & all pictures will be displayed – 2 categories- up to 6 years and 7 to 12 years.
- Name the Easter Bunny competition running from 11th to 27th April.
Opening this Easter …..
- Two Boda Borg Quests which is 7 New Challenges!!!! Ever wanted to swing like a monkey??? You must try the ‘Jungle Quest’ and a little bit of madness in our Crazy Fun Quest ‘Up and Down’.
- Electric Bike Trails – Traditional and Electric Bike Hire
- Woodland Segway – Segway Tours and Fun Glides in Lough Key
It’s a great time to get outdoors so why don’t you try our Orienteering Courses – Three courses available with maps at the Visitor centre or try the new Wheel-O trail, which is a multi user fun Orienteering course!
- Egg Hunt 2pm – 5pm – Forage in the woods and create your Easter Masterpiece in the Moylurg room later.
- 4.30pm – Big Easter Story telling with The ‘Easter Bunny’ and his colleague the Delightful ‘Mrs. Hippity Hoppity’ who loves to wear her Easter Bonnet. Children will be treated to mini Easter Eggs!! €5.00 per child and children must be accompanied.
- Face Painting – 2pm – 5pm – FREE
- Face Painting in the afternoon – 2pm – 5pm-FREE
Easter Craft Day 23rd April
- 11am – 12 noon – Baking Easter Cup cakes – €7 per child
- 12.30 – 1.30 – Craft Class – €5 per child
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm – Craft Class – €5 per child
- 4pm – 5pm – Baking Easter Cookies – €7 per child
So join us to work off all those Chocolate Eggs in the weather independent Boda Borg! Hear the children’s laughter in the Adventure Play Kingdom. Enjoy the stunning Spring Colours and views from the Moylurg Viewing tower and along Irelands Only Tree Canopy Walk on the Lough Key Experience. Stay in our Caravan & Camping Park which is open from 29th March . Zipline through the trees at Zipit Forest Adventures – (Zipline 071-9662893)