As parents ourselves, Mykidstime is always on the hunt for fun indoor activities. Children love Treasure Hunts, and this fun Indoor Treasure Hunt is a great way to while away a few hours on a wet day!
You will need :
- Digital Camera
- Armed with your digital camera, (when the kids are not there!) go round the house and garden and take lots of photos of things, to create your indoor treasure hunt clues! Try to have a variety of different objects, e.g. furniture, toys, books, household objects. If you have any pets, photograph them as well.
- If you have older kids, you can try to take more obscure photos that will be harder for them to work out, e.g. photos at an angle, or objects that are not in their usual place.
- Print the photos, then create your treasure hunt by hiding photos around the house, leaving the next clue for them, at the previous item.
- Get as much exercise into the treasure hunt by making them run upstairs or downstairs for the next clue!
- The treasure should be left with the last thing they have to find.
Share your opinion or thoughts on these news items in the comments below