Are you looking for fun family things to do in Ireland this Halloween? Check out our regional guides to Things To Do With Kids Around Ireland Halloween 2015.
- Music Workshops, Discos and Gigs for kids and families at the Ark in Temple Bar.
- Creative Super Scary Halloween Workshops with Starcamps.
- Spook-tacular Halloween Camps at Imaginosity.
- Halloween Trick or Treat Trail Tours at Croke Park.
- And don’t forget to check out the Free Halloween Events at the 3 National Museum of Ireland sites, Collins Barracks, Merrion Square and Kildare Street.
- The Radisson Blu Galway are hosting a Halloween Themed lunch on October 31st
- The Samhain Hallloween Bonfire at Brigit’s Garden.
- Creative Super Scary Halloween Workshops with Starcamps in Salthill.
- Galway Atlantaquaria have fun Schools Out for Science Halloween Camps.
- The Galway City Museum have workshops for children aged 7 to 12 years.
- The Harbour Hotel is having a Kids Halloween Show.
- Create your own Halloween Costume at The Galway Arts Centre.
- The annual Macnas Halloween Parade – The Shadow Lighter – takes place on the streets of Galway on October 25th from 17.30.
- Creative Super Scary Halloween Workshops with Starcamps in Carrigaline, Glanmire and Douglas.
- Lord Ghoulsley’s Manor, hosts an interactive Halloween.
Limerick & The South West
- Creative Super Scary Halloween Workshops with Starcamps. South West Camps take place in Ennis, Killarney, Nenagh and Limerick.
- Join in the fun this Halloween at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- Limerick will host it’s very own Halloween ‘Spooktacular’ Family Festival on Arthur’s Quay.
- The annual Spleodar Family Arts Festival is on in Nenagh.
- The annual Knocknagoshel Halloween Group Ghost Trail takes place in Knocknagoshel, Co Kerry.
- Moher Hill Open Farm in Liscannor is hosting a fun Halloween event.
- The Hunt Museum are hosting Creepy Crafts Workshop and Wonderland Room event.
The South East
- Are you brave enough to encounter the vampires, ghosts and zombies of Powerscourt Gardens this Halloween?
- Head to Kilkenny for the annual Savour Kilkenny Festival of Food.
- Greenan Maze in Rathdrum becomes The Haunted Maze this Halloween.
- Take part in a Brick Flicks Stop Motion Halloween Workshop at The Mermaid Arts Centre, Bray.
- Belvedere House and Gardens will have a host of spooky and not so spooky Halloween events for families.
- Scarefest is back at the Irish National Stud
- In Offaly, the Hullabaloo! Children’s Arts Festival returns to Birr Theatre this October.
- It wouldn’t be Halloween without Jackula! The show is on at the Moat Theatre
The North East
- Creative Super Scary Halloween Workshops with Starcamps.North East Camps take place in Cavan.
- Join in the fun at the annual Virginia Pumpkin Festival
- Tayto Park House of Horrors is back for the October mid-term.
- The Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival takes place in venues across the county this Halloween.
The North West
- Lough SpooKey Halloween Events take place at Lough Key Forest Park in Boyle.
- Frightening fun for all the family is guaranteed at Westport House when they host their award winning Halloween Fest.
- The RoolaBoola Children’s Arts Festival takes place at the Linehall Arts .
- The Mad Hatter Children’s Festival is back at The Hawk’s Well Theatre in Sligo.
- The Roscommon Arts Centre will run Halloween themed workshops for children on October 10th, October 20th & October 27th.
- There will be a Kids Halloween Show at Gallaghers Hotel, Letterkenny.
- Bagenal’s Castle, Co Down will have a Children’s Halloween Arts and Crafts day.
- The Enniskellen Hotel will host a Kids Halloween Show.
- Visit An Creagan in Armagh for a Bewitched Halloween of workshops and fun.
- Palace Stables in Armagh are running a Halloween Arts & Crafts Club.
- The Marble Arch Caves in Fermanagh will host a Halloween Spooktacular.
If you run a Halloween Event and would like to include it, please add it to the comments box below.