Christmas Eve is possibly the most exciting night in a child’s year! We have a Limited Edition Christmas Eve Box from Cookit Kids for you to win!
Learning to cook is not only a life skill that is becoming increasingly more important to learn, but it’s also a great way to spend time connecting & having fun with your kids.
Jill Stout from Jill’s Kitchen Cookery School in County Meath, has just launched her amazing range of Cookit Kids Cooking & Activity Kits. With the help of these kits and some great online videos your kids can enjoy creating lots of great recipes in the kitchen. Jill sees first-hand how proud kids feel when they make something in her cookery school.
These amazing limited edition Christmas Eve boxes from Cookit Kids are filled with all you need for a special fun-filled family Christmas Eve.
In the box you will find;
- Cookit Kids Santa Cookie Mix
- Reindeer Treats
- Christmas Serving Tray
- Ornament Making Kit
- Cookit Christmas Cocoa Mix
- A personalized Santa Letter
- Yummy treats for the Adults too!
They also have other fantastic kits available including:
- ‘Round the World’ kits – Include non-perishable ingredient’s, a step-by-step video and fun food activities to explore a different country each month. These kits make an ideal kids gift at any time of the year and because they get delivered each month they are the gift that just keeps giving! These boxes are a subscription model and customers can purchase just one or sign up for a six or twelve-month subscription.
- ‘Birthday Parties in a Box’ – Everything you need to throw a great ‘foodie’ birthday for your child. The party-goers make the fun treats and then they can play some fun filled foodie games! A personalized step-by-step follow along video and downloadable invites are all included.
- ‘Baking for fun’ – coming November 2016 (email: hello@cookitkids to be added to the email list when launched)
Order today at www.cookitkids.com. Use Code MKT to receive 10% discount at checkout for a limited time – valid on all items ordered by 31st October 2016.
One Limited Edition Christmas Eve Box (delivered to winner between 12th – 19th December)
How to Enter
Just answer the simple question below, fill in the form and we will be in touch with the winner after the closing date of Sunday 6th November.
Question: What is the first key way that parents can help their kids consider a career in STEM? (click here for a hint)
Terms & Conditions: Winner will receive the box between 12th – 19th December. There are no substitutions allowed.Winner must submit delivery address & name of child before 30th November 2016. Christmas box is for 1 child. Additional children can be added at €10 per child.