School uniforms are one of the biggest Back to School costs we parents have to cover. But here’s some good news – we have teamed up with Marks and Spencer Ireland to give away some schoolwear vouchers to help ease the pain!
Marks & Spencer have all the school uniform options you could need when you are buying for your children for the new school year ahead.
With great innovations including:
- Crease Resistant Uniforms – helping creases fall out easily.
- Grow Proof Trouser Hems – just unpick and press for an extra 3cm, so they last all year.
- Fresh All Day Shirts – With Anti-Bacterial technology to keep them feeling fresh.
- My Fit – options to fit every size and height.
- Skin Kind – fabric & soft seams developed for sensitive skin.
- Scuff Resistant Footwear – durable coated leather stays smarter for longer.
Go Wild for 20% Off School Uniforms
Marks & Spencer have all you need to get set for a new term now! Don’t miss the school uniform offer of the year. Uniforms that are cleverly designed to last longer, stay cleaner and save you time! Use code SCHOOL at checkout to receive 20% off, or shop in store.
3 x €50 vouchers to spend online at www.marksandspencer.com/ie
How to Enter
Just answer the simple question, fill in the entry form and we will be in touch with the 3 lucky winners via email after the closing date of Tuesday 2nd July.
Question: How many uniform items are available in the Go Wild for 20% off School Uniforms offer on www.marksandspencer.ie? (click here for a hint)