The Diamond Coast Hotel have fantastically festive family breaks this Christmas and to celebrate we have a family break in 2020 to give away!
In Enniscrone, the Diamond Coast Hotel has everything you are looking for in a break this Festive Season.
- Complimentary transfer to the hotel from Ballina train & bus station. Freshly baked Minced Pies, freshly whipped cream and mulled wine on arrival.
- Drinks Reception at 7pm followed by dinner in Stir Bistro.
- On Christmas Day the fabulous breakfast buffet awaits on Christmas morning where you can enjoy a Bucks Fizz & traditional Irish Breakfast, or choose from many healthy options.
- Celebrate your Christmas with a delicious 5 course Christmas lunch feast.
- Santa will pay a visit to the hotel at lunch time before he heads back to the North Pole.
- Entertainment including a Christmas Movie will follow Christmas day lunch. To finish the evening off, a Light Supper Buffet will be served late in the evening.
- Wake up on St. Stephen’s Day & enjoy a delicious breakfast served until 11am.
- For those that enjoy a swim, take a dive off Enniscrone Pier.
- Enjoy dinner in Stir Bistro, followed by live music in the Inishaven Bar
Festive & New Year Short Breaks
Christmas & New Year by the Coast, take the family away on a festive break to Enniscrone, Co Sligo. Break up the festive holidays or start the new year by enjoying a refreshing break on the Wild Atlantic Way with the whole family.
Enjoy long walks on Enniscrone’s 5km long beach. Sit back and relax by the fire in the lobby while the kids go off to the kids club every evening. This is a great chance for you and your family to get away for less.
Enjoy 2 nights B&B from €199 or a 3 night break which includes €50 Dining Credit!
For more information about any of the Diamond Coast Hotel Festive and New Year breaks and availability please visit the website www.diamondcoast.ie.
A family 2 night break for 2 adults and up to 5 children at the Diamond Coast Hotel including breakfast and €50 dining credit.
(subject to availability)
How to Enter
Just answer the question below, fill in the form and we will be in touch with the winner via email after the closing date of Sunday December 15th.
Question: Name the restaurant where Christmas lunch will be served at the Diamond Coast Hotel? (click here for a hint)