Looking for the perfect place to visit Santa this year? Elf Town is returning to Galway this Christmas and promises one of the most engaging and interactive Santa visit experiences for all the family to enjoy. To celebrate its return, the Christmas-tastic team at Elftown have given us a Family Pass to give away to one lucky winner!
Discover the Magic of Christmas at Elftown Galway
Elf Town is a two hour Christmas experience set over three different buildings with the magical journey itself set over different floors, where at the end, you and your family get a private visit with Santa.
The children will be amazed when he knows a little secret about them. Each child will receive a gold coin from Santa which they can take to his Toy Shop and exchange for a gift of their choice!
This year, every child will receive an Elf Town branded gift pack with an official ‘handwritten’ invite from Santa addressed to your children, a Golden Ticket for each child and a map of Elf Town to share. This will come by reindeer post from Santa himself before your booking date. All included with your ticket purchase
What to Expect on your Santa Visit to Elf Town
Elf Town promises a magical experience for all the family. From arriving at the castle gates to be greeted by Glitterpants, Santa’s Head Elf, to leaving with a present from Santa that you have chosen yourself.
Children and adults alike will be mesmerised by this truly special Santa visit. Each visit lasts up to 2 hours, with plenty of activities to enjoy, along with meeting Santa. These include:
- A visit to Jack Frost’s Ice House (made of real ice!)
- Disco dance floor for a boogie with the Disco Elf
- Postal portal where Postie Elf will help children write their letters to Santa
- Elf Terrace where you can hear stories from the elves and throw a few snowballs
- A visit to Mrs Claus’ kitchen to decorate (and eat) some cookies
- Meet Santa’s Reindeer, who will be visiting from the North Pole
- A visit to Santa’s Toy Shop to exchange your gold coin from Santa for a gift of your choice.
- On arrival children will each be given an Elf Town passport, Elf Hat and a name badge.
- Grown-ups can enjoy a mulled wine/fruit punch and some mince pies – all complimentary.
Tickets can be booked online for the date and time of your choice. Santa will be in residence on select dates from November 25th right up to December 23rd 2022. For more information and to book tickets visit the Elftown Galway website.
One Family Pass (2 Adults+2 Kids) to visit Elftown Galway
How to Enter
To enter just answer the simple question and fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winner after the closing date of Sunday 30th October.
Question: Over how many floors is the Magical Journey at Elftown set? (click here for a hint)
This competition has now closed.