While waiting for production to resume following a devastating fire in 2021, the team at Glenisk were busy! Not only working on new flavours for their organic kids yogurt range, but creating climate neutral packaging which is fully recyclable.
The range is back in stores now, just in time for back to school, and energetic kids can enjoy the great taste of Glenisk Organic Kids Yogurts, which are all 100% natural, in the following flavours:
- NEW Apricot
We know that eating yogurt supports the normal growth and development of bones in children. The Glenisk kids range is 100% natural and is produced using only the freshest organic milk, the best fruits, have no bits and taste great!
Glenisk have removed plastic pots and lids from the kids range. The new paper pots and sleeves are certified climate neutral by Climate Partner. The protective layer that keeps the yogurt pot leak-proof, food safe and ideal for lunchboxes, is made from Green PE, which comes from tree resin instead of fossil fuels.
Having switched to paper and foil, Glenisk also work with partners around the world to support environmental projects. These include:
- Reforestation in Ireland and Europe
- Tree planting in Africa
- Protecting Orangutan habitats in Indonesia
- Solar projects in Namibia
- Provision of eco-cookstoves in Kenya.
So every time you purchase a Glenisk Kids Organic yogurt, not only are your kids getting a tasty, organic snack but you are helping create a more sustainable future for them too.
In addition to the amazing prizes below, we are offering every reader a free 4 pack of Glenisk Organic Kids Yogurt! Simply download your voucher and take it to your local store to claim your free pack.*
*T&C’s Voucher can be redeemed towards any 4 pack of Glenisk Kids Yogurt. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher cannot be redeemed when purchasing the product online. Redemption is at the sole discretion of the retailer. Only one voucher can be redeemed per customer. Vouchers must be used by December 30th 2022.
To celebrate the relaunch of the Glenisk Organic Kids Yogurts we have 5 amazing prizes up for grabs for 5 lucky readers!
- Tesco €100 voucher, 2 x Freddy Buttons book, sustainable colouring book, pencils and lunch bag
- Dunnes €100 voucher, 2 x Freddy Buttons book, sustainable colouring book, pencils and lunch bag
- Supervalu €100 voucher, 2 x Freddy Buttons book, sustainable colouring book, pencils and lunch bag
- Aldi €100 voucher, 2 x Freddy Buttons book, sustainable colouring book, pencils and lunch bag
- Lidl €100 voucher, 2 x Freddy Buttons book, sustainable colouring book, pencils and lunch bag
To enter choose which prize you want to receive and fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winners after the closing date of September 25th 2022.
Prizes will be posted to winners in sustainable packaging.
This competition has now closed.