Financial Independence for Children
An Post have recently launched their An Post Money Mate account, which is suitable for children aged 7 to 15 years. We love the features it offers, for both parents and kids, including:
- Parent and kids access via the An Post Money app
- Parent can view transactions, set spending limits for in-store, ATM and online use, and transfer funds in (but not out!)
- Contactless Mastercard debit card for in-store and online purchases
- Jobs feature where you can set tasks for your child to earn rewards
- Jars feature so your child can save money and see it building up
- Plus, freeze a card if it’s lost or stolen and use the emergency Jar feature so your child can access money instantly if they need it
T&Cs apply. The An Post Money Mate Debit Mastercard is issued by An Post. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. A monthly maintenance fee applies. An Post is authorised by the Minister for Finance to provide payment services and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland in the provision of such services.
A €100 One 4 All Gift Card
How to Enter
To enter just answer the simple question and fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winner after the closing date of Sunday 19th September.
Question: Name one of the benefits for parents of being able to manage their child’s money? (click here for a hint)
This competition has now ended