Top Irish oral care brand Spotlight Whitening is hoping to Spread More Smiles with the launch of its first-ever kids’ product, the limited-edition Spotlight Kids Toothpaste, created by Irish dentists Drs. Lisa & Vanessa Creaven and made in Ireland, will donate 100% of the profits to children’s charity, ISPCC ChildLine. And to celebrate we have one Spotlight goodie bag worth over €100 to give away!
The new product called Spotlight Kids Toothpaste, priced at €5.95, contains fluoride to protect against cavities, strengthen enamel and ensure gentle cleaning, while the mild mint flavour won’t overwhelm little taste buds.
And 100% of the profits from the sale go to ISPCC ChildLine, so you are helping raise vital funds at the same time as your kids are brushing their teeth!
Top tips for tooth care for kids from Lisa & Vanessa
- We would recommend bringing your child to the dentist as soon as the first teeth start to appear. This helps create a positive environment around the dentist, yes this is possible! It will also help us identify any potential issues or problem as the teeth develop.
- We know children are hungry creatures but grazing on snacks throughout the day does have a negative impact on their teeth. Although fruit is seen as a great snack for kids, it is full of sugar, and this can cause decay on the tooth. Where possible try and avoid this grazing or try and squeeze an extra afternoon brush!
- Practice makes perfect – up until a certain age you will have to support your child in the teeth brushing process. As a mother myself (Lisa), I find brushing my teeth with my daughter gets her into a good habit on how to do it. In my house, we play a song and have to brush until the end of the song. Handy egg timers are a good way too. It is all about making it fun!
- How much is too much? We recommend a smear of toothpaste for under two and after this a pea sized amount. There are lots of brands and options out there but it’s important to look for fluoride which will help prevent tooth decay!
One Spotlight Goodie bag filled with the full range of Spotlight products and worth over €100:
- Spotlight Original Teeth White Strips (€39.95)
- Mens Teeth White Strips (€39.95)
- Teeth White Pen (€14.95)
- Teeth White Paste (€9.50)
- Kids Toothpaste (€5.95)
How to Enter
To enter just answer this easy question an fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll draw the lucky winner after the closing date of Sunday 29th April and the winner will be informed by email.
What is the name of the free festival that returns to Limerick on the May Bank Holiday weekend? (Click here for a hint)