Green Clean is all about helping people make green choices, without compromising on effect. To celebrate all the small changes people do for the environment, and highlight all the little things that might seem small on their own, but together makes a difference, they also want to inspire people that feel like it’s hard to navigate or make changes, to start with the little things; the easy green choices.
Since Jordan introduced their sustainability initiative, Green Clean, starting with just one toothbrush, the Adult Toothbrush, they have expanded the range to include the Green Clean Cavity Protection Toothpaste and a child friendly line Green Clean Kids Toothbrush and Green Clean Junior 6+ Toothpaste, to take care of your teeth and the environment.
The Green Clean Adult and Kids Toothbrushes
With its modern design, ergonomic handle and quality bristles, Jordan Green Clean combines great functionality and sustainable materials.
- 90% of the total product (including packaging) is made of recycled materials, minimizing resource use and giving materials a new life.
- Handle made of 100% recycled and FDA-approved plastic originating from food containers, such as yoghurt cups.
- The remaining 10% mainly consists of the bristles, which are 100 % bio-based, and the packaging label, which is made of FSC-certified paper from responsible managed forests.
Green Clean Cavity Protection and Junior 6+ Toothpaste
The Green Clean toothpaste contains fluoride and xylitol to give you the best protection against cavities and is sweetened by using natural stevia and also has added green tea extract known for its antioxidant properties.
- Green Clean toothpaste is 100% vegan, certified by the Vegan Society and has received the Nordic Swan Ecolabel as a proof for reduced environmental impact and caring for consumers’ health.
- Toothpaste tube contains up to 50% recycled plastic, originating from food containers, such as milk, water, and juice bottles, that consumers have handed in for recycling.
The Jordan Oral Clare Green Clean Range is available from Inish Pharmacy and online at www.inishpharmacy.com. Also available instore at Boots, Adrian Dunne, Allcare, Life, Careplus, Chemist Warehouse, McCabes and Gordon’s Pharmacy (NI).
Jordan Oral Care Green Clean products for a family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) with 4 toothbrushes and 2 toothpastes each.
To enter just fill in your contact details on our form below. We’ll be in touch by email with the lucky winner after the closing date of Sunday 27th June.