Riverfest Limerick is back for 2019 and has a host of amazing activities, events and workshops for all ages, many of which are free of charge. Riverfest Limerick takes place over the May bank holiday weekend, from May 3rd to 6th 2019 and to celebrate we have teamed up with the organisers to give one lucky family lunch at the Curragower Restaurant and a family pass on the Panoramic Wheel at the Potato Market to enjoy during Riverfest.
Set to be the city’s premier summer festival, Riverfest aims to showcase all that is great about Limerick. You can expect a vibrant mix of music, family fun, great food and much much more. Highlights will include:
- Riverfest Fireworks & Aerial Spectacle – A special new addition to Riverfest! Aerial circus performers, Fidget Feet, have joined forces with Classic Effects to create a spectacular aerial and fireworks display for the premiere of Sky Dance at Riverfest!
- Riverfest on the Shannon, featuring Zorbing, Kayaking and a free river Zipline! (FREE)
- Riverfestival Village in Arthur’s Quay Park will be a hive of activity throughout with street performers, food, crafts, live music and more!
- Fashion Friday on May 3rd
- Ireland’s largest BBQ cook-off is back with some sizzling treats on May 4th 12pm – 3pm.
- Take a free tour of one of Ireland’s Navy Vessels and see what it’s like to be on board one of the ships that patrols the country’s shores.
- Regeneron Great Limerick Run – come for the run and stay for the fun during Riverfest weekend!
The great thing about Riverfest is that most of the activities are completely free to keep you and your family entertained. There’s just so much to see and do for all ages. It promises to be one excellent weekend to soak up Limerick City and enjoy the start of the Summer.
Find out more about Riverfest 2019
*Win a lunch voucher for a family at the riverside Curragower Restaurant and a family pass for a spin on the Panoramic Wheel at the Potato Market to enjoy during Riverfest 2019.
How To Enter
To enter just answer this easy question and fill in your contact details on our form below.
When is the BBQ Cook Off Competition taking place? (Click here for a handy hint)
We’ll pick a lucky winner after the closing date of April 25th and inform winners by email.
*T&C’s The voucher must be used on Saturday 4th May at lunchtime. It is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Covers main course and dessert for 2 adults and 2 children subject to availability.