You could win a night at the brand new LEGO House in Billund Denmark in a special competition running on AirBNB. But be quick as you’ll need to enter before 16 November 2017!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
For one night, you’ll have the LEGO House in Denmark as your own private playground. Have amazing LEGO Fun then fall asleep surrounded by 25 million bricks!
The special competition currently running on AirBNB is offering one group of 2-4 people the chance to spend the night at the LEGO house on the 24th of November. Imagine this prize:
- Your journey will start when Jamie, one of the finest master builders in the world, welcomes you into the LEGO House and sparks your imagination with top-secret LEGO tips and tricks. Then he’ll join you for lunch served by two friendly robot waiters—but first you’ll have to build your meal order out of bricks.
- Next, the doors will close to the public and Jamie will lead you on a private expedition. You’ll stand at the foot of the Tree of Creativity, built by hand from over 6 million bricks, and then explore the Masterpiece Gallery, showcasing LEGO creations from fans all over the world.
- From there, you’ll head to the Experience Zones, where you can direct your own LEGO movie, engineer robotic cars and send them flying over jumps, design cities, and much more.
- Since all this creativity will no doubt bring up memories of your favorite childhood LEGO creations, the next stop is the basement, where you can trace the timeline of LEGO history and rediscover the most iconic sets ever produced.
- Finally, you’ll reach your destination: a bedroom floating in a pool of bricks underneath a 6-meter-tall LEGO waterfall. Everything around you is made out of LEGO bricks: armchairs, lamps, the alarm clock, the TV, your favorite story book, and even the cat. But before you drift off into your most colorful dreams ever, there’s building to do. After all, it was your winning idea that brought you here. Drawing on Jamie’s expertise, you’ll use the endless supply of bricks to make your vision a reality.
- The next morning, after breakfast and before the doors reopen to the public, there’s one final surprise. We won’t reveal it here, but let’s just say that in some small way, your family will leave your footprint in LEGO House long after you leave, just like the memories of your time here.
You might also enjoy Your Child Will Enjoy These Locations for Lego Play
And we LOVE the House rules:
- Play is mandatory!
- Parents are advised to wear LEGO-proof slippers at all times.
- If there’s anything you miss in your bedroom, feel free to build it yourself.
- The bed is so comfy, you might need a brick separator in the morning.
- If 25 million bricks aren’t enough, a real LEGO moulding machine is installed in the lobby.
- We know you’re looking for that one rare brick, but please refrain from diving into the LEGO pool.
- No night at the LEGO House would be complete without BRICKfast in bed.
- State of the art home security: just throw some bricks on the floor before leaving!
How to Enter
To enter, you have to answer this question: If you and your family had an infinite supply of LEGO bricks, what would you build? Describe your dream creation and you could spend the night among an infinite supply of LEGO bricks—and create a version of your entry with a LEGO Master Builder.
Enter before 11:59pm Pacific Time on November 16 of 2017 (17 of november, 7:59am) and winners will be flown in from around the world.
Guests should be a group of 2-4 people. All children must be at least 4 years old. You must be able to travel to Denmark for spending the night at the LEGO House on November 24 of 2017.
Visit the AirBnB site for more information on the competition and details on how to submit your entry. Good luck!
Over to you now. What about that for a dream prize for a LEGO fan?! Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.