October 21, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2016 @ 5:00 pm€15
Ghoulsley’s Manor is an immersive & interactive Halloween experience for families. We invite you to experience a spooky & eerie tour of this quirky Manor.
Meet the unusual occupants of the haunted Manor in this hilariously ghoulish experience.
This year Ghoulsley’s Manor will invite a younger audience to SPOOKALOO – a daytime experience (recommended age 4-8 yrs) and AFTER DARK – a slightly scarier experience for an older audience (recommended age 8-14 yrs).
These interactive and theatrical tours are eerie and spooky but not bloody. It is suitable for all the family (young children under 4 welcome at parents discretion)!
Show lasts approx. 50 mins – 1hr, it is Eerie and Spooky but not bloody or gory.
What to expect?
· Meander through the haunted wood and see what spooks and ghouls lurk amongst the trees
· Wander into Wanda the Witch’s parlour, cast some silly spells and mix some petrifying potions
· Walk like an Egyptian in the Ancient Mummies Tomb.
· Visit Ghoulsley’s friendly Vampire – Ah ah ah ah
· See if you can find your way through our Spooky Maze
· Meet Jack O’Lantern the Scarecrow who’s terrified of crows!
· Dr. Frankenfarter returns this year with more dysfunctional monster madness
· Meowl at the moon with Weird Wolf Phooka – half wolf / half we’re not quite sure….
· Leave Ghoulsley’s Manor via the Enchanted Avenue
All children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
When: 21st – 31st October 2016
Where: Cuskinny Court, Cobh, Co. Cork
Bookings online at www.ghoulsleysmanor.com or give us a call on 021-2428868.