#SavvyTeenAcademy Monday to Thursday, summer camp for teenagers about to enter 5th or 6th year.
Join us for a high-focus summer camp of transformative learning
Yes, you can have it all: excel at school and college, prepare to flourish at work, and maximise the fun of all your life experiences. Build your toolbox of skills and strategies in all areas – whatever the situation, you’ll have just the right practical tool to make the most of it. Practice those skills in a supportive, affirming environment. Meet other people just like you and cheer each other on as you watch your potential unfold
All these things require a specific mindset and approach
We’re Monica Murphy and Susan HayesCulleton, the founders of #SavvyTeenAcademy. We’ve walked the walk: we’ve successfully been through school, college and jobs – and now we run our own businesses.
We’ve been there and done that
We remember what it was like to dream big and have no idea where to start. We remember what it was like to feel embarrassed and not dare say it out loud: yes, you want the best life. Will others belittle your ambitions? Will they laugh at you?
This four-day intensive contains
All the practical tips and inspiration we wish we’d had when we were your age. And we’ll share it all with you.
What students will learn at #SavvyTeenAcademy
SavvyTeenAcademy is NOT a traditional course based on the school curriculum.
Students will learn and practice skills that are essential to academic and professional success, but aren’t taught as such in school, such as:
– speaking confidently and persuasively in front of an audience
– studying smart, and not just hard
– making an excellent first impression in a professional or personal context
– overcoming shyness and coming across as respectful and confident in any conversation or exchange
– managing stress-inducing situations with poise and grace, without crumbling under pressure
– protecting themselves and coping in difficult situations requiring quick adaptation (moving out and starting college, coping with feelings of sadness or isolation, after a breakup for example)
At the end of the programme
Take home with you the best strategies, tried and selected by highly successful people – and use them for life.
“Places are limited – Book early to be one of only 25 participants!”
Come join us
In Dublin or Cork for a packed four days you’ll never forget. Learn the skills that will help you in real life. Get clear on what you want from life, and then get it!
Dublin 10th – 13th July
Cork 17th – 20th July