Sausages are a popular party food idea. This homemade sausage recipe is easy to make, and a winner, with children and adults.
Commercial sausages usually have high fat and salt content. These home-made ones taste delicious and only take a few minutes to prepare.
- 1lb pork mince
- 2-4 teaspoons mixed fresh herbs
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 50g soft white breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- A little oil for frying
- Place all the ingredients above, except the oil, into a large bowl and mix really well with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Divide the mixture into 16 pieces and roll into a sausage shape
- Heat some oil in your frying pan and cook until golden on all sides.
If you have tried this recipe let us know what you thought of it in the comments below