Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle!
Now that you are a parent, we have put together some resources to help you on your new journey!
- Join a Parent & Toddler Group, Meet other parents with children of a similar age.
If you have twins or more The Galway Multiple Group has a regular Parent and Toddler Morning.
- Breastfeeding Support is available from La Leche League and Cuidiu and also your Public Health Nurse
- Gymboree Classes are fun for babies & toddlers and good way to meet other Mums & Dads 🙂
- Music Therapy Ireland – Music Morning Classes in Ballybane are a great for your child to explore music
- Take a Baby Massage Class – its a lovely quiet time activity with your baby, and massage helps them to sleep and relax.
- Get out and about with Baby, check the Where to Change Baby page.
- Take Baby to a Parent & Baby Swim session and enjoy splashing around, see more Swimming Pools too!
- EyeScream – Exclusively for parents and carers and their babies at Eye Cinema, Wellpark.
At EYE Scream! parents and carers can enjoy a full-length feature film with their babies on their laps without worrying about disturbing others. Showings are screened on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 10.30am.
- Want to get out without baby? Super-Sitters provide qualified, professional babysitters.
- Is it time to think about returning to work? We have a list of Creches & Childcare Providers for you to start your search.
- Westdoc provides out of hours emergency service, Put the phone number in your phone 1850 365000
- TTake a full peadiatric first aid course with HR Connections or a parent CPR class available through Croí, the West of Ireland Cardiac Foundation.
- Late Night Pharmacy
- The Food Safety Authority of Ireland have a Food Allergy SMS Service.
Enjoy your new baby 🙂 Subscribe to Mykidstime’s Newsletters for more tips and things to do through out the year!