If you are an expectant Mum there is a meeting at Mothercare once per month on the last Tuesday of the month from 6:30 to 8:00 pm which is attended by a Public Health Nurse. Baby equipment is also demonstrated.
Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle!
Now that you are a parent, we have put together some resources to help you on your new journey!
- Join a Parent & Toddler Group, Meet other parents with children of a similar age.
- Breastfeeding Support is available from La Leche League and Cuidiu and also your Public Health Nurse.
- Take a Baby Massage Class – its a lovely quiet time activity with your baby, and massage helps them to sleep and relax.
- Get out and about with Baby, check the Where to Change Baby page.
- Take Baby to a Parent & Baby Swim session and enjoy splashing around, see more Swimming Pools too!
- Want to get out without baby? Check our list of qualified, professional babysitters.
- Is it time to think about returning to work? We have a list of Creches & Childcare Providers for you to start your search.
- Shop Local for your Baby Supplies & Equipment.
- Midoc provides out of hours emergency service, Put the phone number in your phone.
- Extended Open Hours Pharmacies check here.
- The Food Safety Authority of Ireland has a Food Allergy SMS Service.
Enjoy your new baby 🙂 Subscribe to Mykidstime's Newsletters for more tips and things to do through out the year!