We’ve all been there, in a hurry and trying to get the kids and gear out of the house into the car. We couldn’t help but be amused at this video – is this the best way of getting the kids into the family car?
Don’t miss the chance to have your say! We’re looking for parents to get involved and give their feedback on all aspects of family life. Find out more here.
We enjoyed this promo video from Nissan Pathfinder showing one mom’s novel way of getting the kids in the family car pronto! Beats nagging any day!
You might also find these car travel articles handy:
- Survive the Drive with These 7 Useful Tips
- Top 10 Tips for Happy Car Travel with Kids
- 30 Fun Games for Car Journeys
- 30 of the Most Entertaining Car Games for Kids Aged 8-12 yrs
- Tips for Easing Motion Sickness in Kids
- 15 Incredibly Useful Parenting Hacks for the Car
Over to you now! Have you got a system for getting the kids into the family car that can beat this? Tell us in the comments below!