Luxury designer brand Balenciaga recently unveiled their new extra large tote bag. If you’ve ever shopped at a certain large Swedish home retailer, then we think you’ll agree it looks familiar!
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
The Balenciaga Arena Tote Bag retails at around $2000. While the IKEA Frakta bag costs $0.99. Spot the difference!
IKEA have also released an ad about their Frakta bag.
In case the text is a bit tiny here’s what it says
How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag
- Shake it. If it rustles, it’s the real deal.
- Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
- Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
- Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
- Look inside. The original has an authentic Ikea tag.
- Price tag. Only $0.99.
Over to you now. What do you think of the two bags? Pretty similar? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.