Save Energy Activity 1 November
Make a Home Appliance Map
We want to see your best and most creative home appliance maps! You get to draw out your house plan and mark all the home appliances
- First draw a plan of your house with all your rooms laid out on it. There's an example below.
- Draw in all the appliances in each room
- Mark the rating down for each kitchen appliance, A-E (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer). The National Consumer Agency website explains how the ratings work for appliances.
- For your other appliances, mark whether they can be left on standby or not. You might like to colour code.
- Either scan in your completed house map and email to Mykidstime or post to our snail mail address at 24 Oran Glen, Oranmore, Co. Galway for entry into November’s draw to win a win the fabulous eco friendly Air Dryer, worth €80, that dries clothes and saves on electricity bills!!
Submit your home appliance maps to us at firstname.lastname@example.org