The U.S. Buyers Club lets individuals from Europe enjoy the benefits of US shopping online from the comfort of their home.
The U.S Buyers club is a trusted service making it easier for individuals in Europe to shop online from the USA. Enjoy the benefits of US shopping Online from the comfort of your own home.
The company, which is run by Aidan and Ann Conneely originally from Co. Galway, now residing in Florida, state their aim is to service the online shopping gap that exists between the States and Europe.
On the outside the process of shopping through the U.S. Buyers club may seem complicated but it is quite the opposite. Become a member today and see how easy it is to source your beloved brands from the US at competitive prices. The USBC offer two shopping options, so you are sure to find a method which best suits you.
Who is it for?
Everybody! Price conscious individuals looking for the brands they love at a more affordable prices and individuals looking for a product that is not available in Ireland or the UK are among the numerous people who can enjoy the service offered by USBC.
For instance take the Boys Package in the image. This package includes brands from Ralph Lauren, Guess, Oshkosh, Levis, Childrens Place, Gymboree. (All purchased from the brands own website)
This package alone could save you approximately €260 comparing to buying in Ireland/Europe.
The secret to your savings with US Buyers Club is buying 6 -10 kids outfits at a time because it maximizes the value in a package.
- USBC is the only US shopping service with an Irish returns address. So your order arrives and something doesn’t fit? USBC takes the hassle out of returning items and offers a refund.
- USBC will always try to get you the best bargain and price they can when purchasing your items by using any available coupons.
- Using the US Postal service as their standard shipping option means delivery charges cost less than couriers. In return the savings are passed onto you, the customer! Additionally, USBC offer a “parcel service” where their customers spend 4 to 6 weeks shopping on various websites for multiple items, they then consolidate their customers purchases and when the parcel is full – they ship it.
- USBC pride themselves on their high level of customer service; if you know what product you wish to purchase but cannot find it online, simply send USBC the brand & description and they will source it for you – easy as!
- Plus, if you are unsure for that first order, they will send you a step by step guide and are also at the end of the phone to help with any problems you may encounter.
The guys at USBC like to reward our loyal customers through their unique loyalty rewards auctions. Customers earn points by using the service, sharing their experiences and interacting on the USBC Facebook Page. Points can be be used to bid on the regular auctions on their website.
How to Sign Up?
Go to www.usbuyersclub.net and choose from one of two options. The annual membership fee of €35 per year or our new monthly subscription fee of €8 per month, plus a $50 Macy’s Gift card upon initial sign up and every 6 months thereafter, the subscription plan equals €96 per year but in that time you receive $150 in shopping credit which is worth more than the membership cost.