Every year we like to give back to charities. For 2021, we are doing 12 Months, 12 Charities! So if you have a favourite charity that helps kids and families, please take a moment to nominate them now on our Nomination Form.
Nominations will be accepted until midnight on Sunday 22nd November 2020.
We will then announce a shortlist on 7th December with 12 final charities announced on 14th December. Each of the 12 charities will get a one month advertising package on Mykidstime worth €3,500!
Our twelve 2020 charities are:
- January: Make A Wish Ireland
- February: Childhood Cancer Foundation
- March: Hand in Hand
- April: Act for Meningitis
- May: The Perfect Gift
- June: CMRF Crumlin
- July: Children’s Grief Centre
- August: A Little Lifetime
- September: Saoirse Foundation BUMBLEance the Children’s National Ambulance Service
- October: Uncle Tom’s Christmas Hampers
- November: Galway Sick Kids Foundation
- December: LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
Previous charities that we have supported have included Little Blue Heroes, Down Syndrome Centre Cork, Galway Autism Partnership, Cystic Fibrosis Ireland and iCan (Children’s Arthritis Network).
“Winning MyKidsTime Charity of the Year 2018 was an amazing opportunity for Galway Autism Partnership (GAP). MyKidsTime have gone out of their way to support GAP by promoting our events and activities and raising awareness of our small hard-working charity. This kind of promotion would have been out of our reach were it not for their support. I would like to thank the staff of MyKidsTime and wish the very best of luck to next year’s winners.” – Aisling Colreevy, GAP Coordinator