Please take a moment to vote for a charity that helps kids and families for the 2017 Mykidstime Charity of the Year. This year we are doing something a bit different. We will have 2 charities that we support next year, and it will either be the top 2 charities if they are very close in vote numbers so the 1st or 2nd, or the Mykidstime team will pick the charity that had the most votes as well as picking another deserving charity to be our 2nd charity. Voting closes on 31st January and the two chosen Charities of the Year receive support and advertising throughout 2017 to help promote their cause and fundraising efforts. Here are the shortlisted nominations from parents:
A few things to tell you as every year people query the voting system and complain to us!
- The voting is done through a standard WordPress form inserted below this text.
- All votes are verified by IP Address. We don’t alter the votes in any way.
- It works on the basis of one vote per user every 24 hours, so if you voted later in the day you need to wait until later in the day on the next day to vote again.
- Votes update at least every two hours on our system. If you refresh and don’t see a change this is because due to the volume of votes, the system is still catching up. So there is no point in telling us that the votes are not changing or it’s a fix (as people have told us in the past!), it’s simply the system catching up. The best thing to do is check back a few hours later or the next morning by which time it will be updated again.
- We don’t give precedence to one charity over another. It is our policy to support all charities anyway so even if your chosen charity doesn’t win, they can still ask us to get the word out about fundraising events or campaigns and we will help. The Charity of the Year just gets dedicated advertising space every month. So if you have a quibble about the way the voting is going, rest assured it is as fair as we can possibly make it technology allowing!
Votes placed before midnight 31st January will be accepted.
The winning charities will be announced on Monday 1st February.