Tap into our active engaged audience with tailored advertising to meet your marketing goals. We can help you promote your summer camps to parents.
We know how to advertise summer camps to parents
Here at Mykidstime, we are masters at promoting summer camps to parents, we’ve been doing it since 2007 and we know what works. We use
- blog posts for kids and teen camps
- ezines to our parent mailing list
- targeted geo-located messaging on our social media to get your camp messages out to the right parents at the right time
We get great results for our clients, like Galway Atlantaquaria who advertised their Marine Science Summer Camps on Mykidstime:
- Views on their summer camps content 15,506 pageviews
- Average dwell time on content 4 mins 6 secs
- 310 parents reached 10c spent
- 27c click cost (compared to Google ppc average cost 1.45)
We get enquiries all the time from parents in Ireland, UK and abroad via email and social media like this one from Natalie:
“Good morning, I’m a Spanish teacher and I’m spending my summer in Galway, I’m travelling with a 12,14 &5 year old children, my interest is that they attend different summer camps during the whole july so they can practise their english and improve, could you help me to find the best place for the three of them? I’m also looking for a house there but at first I’d like to find the summer camps so we were living closer. Thanks for your time”
We can point parents in the right direction of your camps if you’re one of our advertisers.
And we can help parents get excited about your kids camps!
The Mykidstime team can work with you to create tailored packages to help advertise your kids camps but we also have off the shelf options that we can get up and running quickly for you.
Entrust your camps marketing to us and we’ll ensure that parents see your camps!