Home M&S Home Ware Voucher Prize Draw Terms & Conditions January 2020
M&S Home Ware Voucher Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Marks and Spencer plc, Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW (“M&S”).
- To enter the prize draw, the entrant must complete the contact form.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of M&S and to receive email notifications from M&S in relation to the competition.
- The two winners will each receive a voucher worth €50 to be used on www.marksandspencer.com/ie by March 31st 2020 – voucher expiry date.
- Mykidstime will select two winners from the correct answers received at random and those winners will be informed of their win via an email after the closing date of Sunday January 29th 2020.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- M&S’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
- This prize draw is open to all adults over the age of 18 on the island of Ireland.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
- M&S reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if M&S reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Prize details are correct at date of publication. M&S reserves the right to substitute any element of the prize with a prize of a similar nature and/or value should any original element of the prize become unavailable for any reason.