Skip to content
M&S Party Outfits Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions November 19
M&S Party Outfits Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions November 19Caroline Kelly2019-10-24T11:35:30+01:00
M&S Party Outfits Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Marks and Spencer plc, Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW (“M&S”).
- To enter the competition, the entrant must answer a question of skill and complete the contact form.
- By entering the competition you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of M&S and to receive email notifications from M&S in relation to the competition.
- The two winners will each receive a voucher worth €100 to be used on www.marksandspencer.com/ie
- Mykidstime will select two winners from the correct answers received at random and those winners will be informed of their win via an email after the closing date of Sunday December 8th 2019.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- M&S’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw.
- This competition is open to all adults over the age of 18 on the island of Ireland.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
- M&S reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the prize if M&S reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Prize details are correct at date of publication. M&S reserves the right to substitute any element of the prize with a prize of a similar nature and/or value should any original element of the prize become unavailable for any reason.