Treat the family to a Halloween break in Sligo this mid-term at the Diamond Coast Hotel. Relax in a spacious family room, fuel up for a busy day with full Irish breakfast each morning. Little Diamonds Kids club is open each evening from 5.30-9.30pm with a large selection of activities to keep your little monsters entertained.
A Halloween break in Sligo is the perfect treat for your little monsters this midterm break. The Diamond Coast Hotel has some very special offers for families including 3 Nights B&B with €50 Dining Credit in a spacious family room that sleeps 2 adults and up to 4 children from just €418.
- Three nights’ accommodation 2 adults and 2 children, additional children €20 per child.
- Full Irish breakfast every morning
- €50.00 Dining credit which can be redeemed in Coral Restaurant, Stir
- Bistro or our Inishaven Bar.
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary onsite car parking
- Live entertainment in Inishaven bar on selected nights
- Little Diamonds Kids club every evening from 5.30pm – 9.30pm (€3 per child)
- Astro Turf Pitch, Playground, Tennis Courts, Basket Ball Court
And you can enjoy all the fun and scares of Halloween at Samhain Abhainn – Ballina’s Halloween Festival just 10 minutes up the road.