Easter Adventure awaits the whole family at Bunratty Castle & Folk Park in Clare and King Johns Castle in Limerick and best of all, if you book your early bird tickets online by March 19th you will save €5 on every family ticket and enjoy fast track entry too.
King Johns Castle, Limerick – April 1st Easter Sunday – 1-5pm – Book your early bird ticket for King Johns Castle Easter events
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park April 2nd – Easter Monday -1-5pm – Book your early bird ticket Bunratty Castle & Folk Park Easter events
Easter Family Activities Highlights
- NEW FOR 2018: Hilarious Wobbly Circus Show which features Paul Wheel, The Wobbly Circus Show is a high-energy street circus show for all the family that combines slapstick comedy and clowning with a high level of circus skills.
- NEW FOR 2018: Mr. Boom and his Drum and Percussion Show – With over 50 different drums and loads more interesting sound and percussion instruments performed by the wonderfully wacky – Mr Boom!
- NEW FOR 2018: 52 foot Crocodile with obstacle course – test your skill on this amazingly bouncing obstacle course guaranteed to keep the kids entertained for hours on end!
- NEW FOR 2018: Air Juggler shooting alley
- Fairytale Stiltwalkers – Meet amazing fairytale characters on stills as they explore our wonderful attractions throughout the afternoon
- Magic shows, Face painting, Balloon artists, Disney and Fairytale characters, Train rides (Bunratty Only) ,Easter Bonnet, Fancy Dress Competition and Easter parade