Are you planning a Kids Birthday Party in South Dublin or Wicklow and need some party ideas for kids? From Face Painters, Bouncy Castles, to clowns for hire, we’ve got it covered!
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Party Venues in South Dublin and Wicklow
From bowling to quasar to a zoo party Leisureplex pride themselves on throwing the best parties ever! You can choose to do 1 activity or a couple of activities and all parties include party invitations, food and soft drinks and a choice of present for the birthday child. There are 5 Leisureplex venues in Dublin and 1 in Cork and Mums & Dads will be well looked after on the day too. Plan your next party at a Leisureplex near you!.
Junior Einsteins Science Club Birthday Parties
Junior Einsteins Science Club Parties are very hands-on and children get to make and take home their own slime! They wear Lab coats and goggles and see amazing science experiments.
Children are enthralled by – 2 types of SLIME, Electrocuting a Barbie doll on a Van Der Graff generator Lighting lightbulbs by just touching a plasma ball!Shoot giants smoke rings at each other with fabulous giant Smoke Cannons.
Our science parties are Fun-Filled, Action Packed and Absolutely Unforgettable and something different – encourage your ‘Junior Einstein’ to explore and be curious about the world around them. Showing a child how fascinating science is through hands-on fun is creating a life long passion.
All that is needed is an electricity source (a table would be ideal too) and all will be cleaned up too after the party!
You May Also Enjoy: 30 Terrific Things to Do in Dublin for Teens and Older Kids
Princess Parties at Kiddies Kuts Hair Salons.
Book your Princess Parties at Kiddies Kuts Hair Salons. Child-friendly stylists will make it a party to remember, with a beautiful glitter upstyle or beaded braids, or coloured hair extensions. Also included is a soft glitter face makeover with lipgloss and eyeshadow, and nails painted with glitter polish finish, or a little flower motif. Soda and snacks provided. There is also the option of a party bag to take home, at half price. Check with your local Kiddies Kuts in Jervis, Tallaght, Blackrock or Carrickmines for their party options.
You may also enjoy – Party Ideas for Kids in North Dublin
Other Party Venues:
- Pine Forest Arts Centre, Kilternan, will organise fun art activities for birthday parties held there.
- Imaginosity is a great place to celebrate a childs birthday party, and they can theme your party for all Fariy Princesses, Superheros and Little Scientists!
- The Hobby Shack in Wicklow Town is a family run business operated by experienced parents and pre school teachers, set up to provide a unique setting for Children to get creative and artistic. Children can explore the craft packed shelves and choose what they would like to do (parents set a budget to keep the price at a set level).
- Coral Leisure Arklow are now catering for birthday parties, either in their hall, or pool parties.
- Kippure Adventure Estate is a great place for all those active 6 to 12 year olds, all in the beautiful surrounds of west Wicklow, just outside Blessington.
- Giddy Studios provide an ideal venue where all ages can be creative and paint pottery together.
- Gymboree is a great birthday experience for the younger birthday boys and girls. The party can be in one of their centres or at your home.
You may also enjoy – 45 Unusual Kids Party Ideas and Venues for the Best Party Ever
Party Entertainers in Dublin South and Wicklow
Genie Mackers (as seen on TV) is a professional, fully insured entertainment business. Their party package gives you everything your child could need for their special day: A Magic Show, Face painting, Balloon Animal Prizes, Karaoke, Puppets, Party Games, Limbo, Parachute Games, Bubbles and more. They can customise the party to suit your needs. You also get to choose from their most popular themes: Magical Genie, Disco Diva, Tooth Fairy, Pirates…. and much more!
Other Party Entertainers:
- Really Grand Events are entertainers, suitable for all kinds of childrens parties. They have clowns, magicians and puppets to keep your children entertained.
- Julie Rose McCormick Puppet Theatre, based in Kilcoole, offers puppet shows, balloons, face painting and arty-parties! Or try the Puppetry Workshop and learn how to make your own puppet!
- Hey Presto Parties provides a children’s entertainer who will come and keep your little ones amused with Face painting, games,music, singing, dancing, magic, balloon fun and lots more!
You may also enjoy – Best Escape Rooms for Adrenaline Fulled Fun for Families in Ireland
Whether you are looking for custom-made birthday cakes, or someone to cater your child’s birthday party, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- thebigparty.ie have a large range of themed children’s party supplies and games, and their range of decorations, balloons, tableware and party games should get any party started. With next day nationwide delivery, you don’t need to look elsewhere when planning your next party!
- Pinatas Pinatas will make Pinatas in any theme, shape or colour to suit your needs – check them out for a really unique addition to the party!
- Dress My Party.ie have a beautiful range of funky party decorations for online sale or rental.
Bouncy Castle Suppliers
- Greystones Bouncy Castles – high quality bouncy castles and slide ideas for parties. Also supplying candy floss, pop corn machine and slushies.
- Bouncyfun.ie – exciting range of bouncy castles, bounce ‘n’ slide combos, super slides, gladiators, mini bouncers, ball pools, obstacle courses and marquees to suit any occasion.
- BounceCrazy – a great range of entertainment options with comprehensive advice on the correct package to suit your individual requirements all with the WOW factor that children are looking for.
Whatever you choose to do to celebrate your child’s birthday, we hope it’s a fun and memorable occasion for you and your child.
Have you got any recommendations or party ideas for kids in South Dublin or Wicklow? Leave a comment below and let us know – we’d love to hear from you!