Do you dread your child’s homework time as much as they do? Find it hard to get through the assigments without an argument? We know you’ll love Mommy’s Homework Mantra – a handy little list of hopes and wishes to ensure you get through homework time cool, calm and still both talking!
May we suggest you print this out and keep somewhere prominent, or memorise for daily use :) Repeat after me….
More Back to School Content for an Easier Life
- 10 Simple School Morning Hacks to Make Life Easier
- Don’t Miss these 10 Back to School Hacks
- 10 Simple Tips to Make School Mornings Easier
- 10 Not to be Missed Lunch Box Ideas & Hacks
- 100 Healthy Lunch Box Ideas for Kids & Free Monthly Lunch box Planner
- 5 Stages of Back to School Emotions for Kids & Parents
- 10 Back to School Tips to Overcome First Day Nerves
P.S. You’re welcome.
Over to you! What tips do you have for surviving homework?