Get Free wine or chocolates when you spend €90 or more on Christmas or New Year Food to Order with Marksandspencer.ie
You can place your order online and pay a deposit then collect your food order later!
How it works
- Visit www.marksandspencer.ie. Choose your collection store. Collection is free of charge and available in most M&S stores
- Create your order. Choose from the M&S range and click ‘add to bag’
- Select your collection time and date. Book early as certain times can be very busy
- Pay your deposit. This is non-refundable and is either €30 or your total order amount — whichever is less.
You’ll then be eligible to receive an e-gift voucher which can be used in store to claim one free bottle of Burra Brook shiraz or Burra Brook chardonnay or a non-alcoholic alternative Belgian truffle jar (400g).
- Offer runs from 4 October 00:00 to 9 November 23:59.
- The free wine or chocolates must be collected by 24 December.
- The e-gift voucher can only be redeemed at Marks & Spencer stores in the Republic of Ireland subject to terms and conditions.
- Marks and Spencer will not accept liability for lost or stolen or damaged gift vouchers.
- Marks and Spencer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift voucher at any time and take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the e-gift voucher if at its discretion it deems such action necessary.
- One voucher only per person.
- Customers will be required to confirm identity and order number when redeeming.
- One free product per order.
- All free gifts are subject to availability.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to customers aged 18 or over.
- Proof of age may be required.