Agreement Governing this Site
Effective Date: The Terms and Conditions were last updated on 27th October 2015.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they may have changed since your last visit to this website. The following are the Terms and Conditions for uploading videos to our website and all linked pages (“the Site”) and the use of this service. By uploading a video file to MyKidsTime, you agree to accept the Terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. You can upload video content you have created (“Content”) by submitting through our web form. MyKidsTime is not liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost, inconsistent or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit Content being uploaded.
3. We may use any Content you upload, but we do not promise to.
4. If you are under 18 years of age, then by uploading Content you confirm that you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
5. You undertake that prior to uploading any Content to our Website you will get permission, including any assignments, waivers, licences, rights, consents, and permissions (Permissions) in respect of anyone else’s rights in or to the Content (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, moral rights, performance rights (which include any music used in your video) rights to privacy, image rights and publicity rights), which give you (and us, relying on your agreement to these terms and conditions) the right to immediately use, publish, reproduce, distribute, produce derivative works of, edit, perform, display and broadcast the uploaded Content in any media formats and through any media channels without liability to any third party. Mykidstime reserves the right to require proof that necessary Permissions have been given and you agree, on request to provide written evidence of those Permissions (including parental consent if necessary) and perform such acts as Mykidstime may reasonably require for the purpose of giving full effect to this agreement.
6. You agree that you will not upload any Content which is illegal, defamatory, obscene, incites prejudice or hatred or which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for us to use or to hold.
7. You warrant (promise) that you are legally entitled to post the material in question and to grant to us the licence referred to in paragraph 8 below.
8. When you upload or post Content to our website, you:
- grant to us, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence (with right to sub-license) to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, produce derivative works of, display, broadcast and perform the Content in part or as a whole, in any media formats and through any media channels; and
- waive all moral rights in the Content
9. You warrant that any Content uploaded by you shall fully comply with these terms and conditions, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will take the place of Mykidstime, if Mykidstime would otherwise suffer or might suffer any loss or damage as a result of you uploading your video other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. If you are in any doubt about your Content or whether or not (being under 18 years) you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission, then you should not upload it.
10. We shall be entitled to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content uploaded by you infringes their rights.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland with regard to choice or law or conflict of law provisions.
Information about Us
Mykidstime Ltd is a limited liability company registered in Dublin, Ireland that owns and operates the www.mykidstime.com website. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on the Site or if you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Mykidstime Ltd, 24 Oran Glen, Oranmore, Co. Galway, Ireland.
Terms and Conditions updated: 27 October 2015