The Award Winning Westport House and Pirate Adventure Park is a firm favourite with families and this year they are delighted to welcome back Arthur North & Co with The Carnival. Along with traditional carnival games, visitors can enjoy the spectacular views from Europe’s Biggest Ferris Wheel, across the Westport House Estate to Westport Town and beyond to Clew Bay on the Wild Atlantic Way. Come and make memories at Westport House this Summer.
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
The Carnival will welcome visitors all Summer long and promises fun and excitement for all ages.
Hop aboard the giant ferris wheel, which has now moved to an even better location on the grounds, and take in a birds eye view of the surrounding countryside and pick out what attractions you will visit next.
A traditional 18th century Carousel will be located at the farmyard at Gracy’s Bar & Café and is the perfect choice for younger members of the family.
And older children, teens and adults, can test their driving skills at they dodge each other on the bumper cars. There will also be a host of traditional carnival games where you can see if you have the hand eye coordination skills to win a teddy as a memento of your trip.
Once you have enjoyed all the Carnival has to offer, check out the other attractions for families at the award winning Westport House, you really will be spoiled for choice.
- The Pirate Adventure Park with slides, rides, trains and boats.
- The Historic Westport House wth over 30 rooms to explore
- The Activity Centre with everything from archery to zorbing
- The Birds of Prey Centre where you can get close to magnificent birds
- The Westport Train Tour which takes you on a tour of the town
- Gracy’s Bar & Café offering wood fired pizzas and a full dining menu with live entertainment during the summer months.
So book your tickets today and have a family day out to remember for years to come.
Over to you now. Have you been on Europe’s Biggest Ferris Wheel at Westport House? Tell us what you thought in the comments below!