Will you be in the Northwest this Easter? Make sure to visit Lough Key Forest and Activity Park where there’s eggcitement and fun for all the family.
Eggciting Family Events this Easter at Lough Key Forest and Activity Park.
Spring into Easter with the Fun & Frolics of Easter – From March 27th – April 12th
- From March 27th our Visitor Centre will turn into an Easter Spring Haven and our special Easter Garden will be in bloom. Look out for the Easter Bunnies picnic!!
- Linger over Coffee on our outdoor deck & enjoy homemade savoury & sweet Easter treats in the Lakeside Cafe
- Colouring Competition throughout the week & all pictures will be displayed
- Name the Easter Bunny competition running from March 27th – April 12th.
Opening this Easter …..
- A new Boda Borg Quest called Step Up is opening – you will need to get your groove on for this one!
We will have lots of interesting ‘characters’ drifting through the Visitor Centre over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend to keep you entertained!!
It’s a great time to get outdoors so why don’t you try our Orienteering Courses – Three courses available with maps at the Visitor centre or try the new Wheel-O trail, which is a multi user fun Orienteering course! Why not take out a bike for a cycle around the park, you can hire a bike with Electric Bike Trails or have a fun glide in Lough Key with Segway Tours!
Sunday 29th March
- Easter Craft Class 12pm – 1pm – booking recommended
Good Friday 3rd April
Craft & Baking Day (booking recommended)
- 11am – 12pm – Baking Class €9
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm – Craft Class €7
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm – Baking Class €7
Easter Sunday 5th April
- Follow the Easter Trail from 2pm – 5pm
Follow the Easter Trail to discover natural treasures. Then use your imagination to create a crafty memento to take home. €10 per group, max 6 per group (Adult supervision required)
- Face Painting – Free
Easter Monday 6th April
- 2pm – 5pm – Face Painting – Free
- 4pm – Big Easter Story telling.
Come for a stroll with the Easter Bunny and his colleague the Delightful ‘Mrs. Hippity Hoppity’ in her enchanted Big Tree. Let her entertain you with songs and stories! Children will be treated to mini Easter Eggs!! €5.00 per child and children must be accompanied. This is an outdoor event so please dress appropriately.
Sunday 12th April
- 12pm – 1pm – Baking Class €9
So join us to work off all those Chocolate Eggs in the weather independent Boda Borg! Hear the children’s laughter in the Adventure Play Kingdom. Enjoy the stunning Spring Colours and views from the Moylurg Viewing tower and along Irelands Only Tree Canopy Walk on the Lough Key Experience. Stay with us in our Caravan & Camping Park.