Looking for great Halloween Camps in Ireland? We have rounded up Halloween Camps to Enjoy and Inspire Kids and Teens around Ireland this mid-term break.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Gaiety School of Acting, Dublin
This Halloween mid-term, The Gaiety School of Acting have something for all ages and interests. Whether your child is interested in acting, musical theatre or movie making, there is sure to be something that will delight and excite in this spooky season!
All camps take place at GSA Temple Bar and are lead by trained and experienced professional tutors. Halloween Camp Themes for 2018 include:
- Room on the Broom Drama Camps for ages 4 to 6 years
- Roald Dahl’s The Witches for ages 7 to 10 years
- Addam’s Family Musical Theatre for ages 7 to 10 years
- GooseBumps, Make a Movie for ages 11 to 13 years
- Bite of Broadway, Halloween Themed Musical Theatre for ages 11 ot 13 years
- Stranger Things, Film making for ages 13+
Alliance Francaise, Dublin
Alliance Française Halloween School Holiday Camps take place from October 30th to November 2nd 2018. There are 4 classes to choose from:
- Halloween Camps for 4 to 6 year olds
- Halloween Camps for 7 to 10 year olds
- Teen Revision Workshops for Junior Cert Students
- Teen Revision Workshops for Leaving Cert Students
Younger children will learn French through arts & crafts, songs, games, and many more spooky activities!
For the teen workshops the focus is on preparation for the French Oral and mock exams to prepare for the Junior Cert and Leaving Cert and the courses are designed to the requirements of the certificates’ syllabus.
All classes are be led by qualified and child-friendly French-native teachers and take place in dedicated spaces at our school in Kildare Street, Dublin. All children are welcome, whatever their level of French!
Junior Einsteins STEM Themed Halloween Camps, Dublin, Wicklow & Kildare
Junior Einsteins have fun Halloween Themed STEM camps from October 30th to November 1st in Dunboyne, Glenageary, Naas, Howth, Knockloyn, Balbriggan, Celbridge, Clontarf, Malahide, Maynooth, Greystones. Suitable for ages 6 to 12 years camps run from 9am to 2pm.
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place in Sutton, Castleknock, Malahide, Churchtown/Rathfarnham, Sandyford/Stepaside and Santry this mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Discover + Imagination = Fun Halloween Camps take place at Imaginosity from October 29th to November 2nd 2018
- The Ark have a Seedlings Early Years Workshop on November 2nd & 3rd for kids ages 2 to 4 years.
- The Irish School of Archaeology have a Halloween Camp at Harold’s Cross National School from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Children aged 5 to 8 years can participate in Halloween Camps at Airfield this Halloween from October 30th to November 2nd 2018.
Halloween at Brigit’s Garden, Galway
Enjoy 2 days of fun at Brigit’s Garden Galway on October 28th & 29th with workshops, treasure hunts, spooky storytelling, Púca ghost hunting and a bonfire to celebrate Samhain. Also taking place in October is Woodland Explorer’s Outdoor Afterschool Group for 8 weeks from October 3rd from 3pm to 4.30pm suitable for kids aged 5 to 7 years.
- The Galway City Museum have some free fun workshops and tours taking place over the Halloween mid-term break including a workshop entitled Life on Board a Research Vessel on October 27th from 11am to 12pm and gallery tours on October 31st Sea-Science – The Wild Atlantic.
- Anyone4Science have a 1 day Halloween Camp running in Knocknacarra on October 31st.
- The Hunt Museum, Limerick will run Halloween Workshops for children over the Halloween mid-term.
- UCH, Limerick have Brick Flicks workshops on October 27th to November 2nd and a Junior Song School workshop on November 3rd.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Cork & Limerick on dates from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Premier Sports Coaching will run multi-activity sports camps for primary school children aged 4+ in various locations around Tipperary this Halloween.
- Active Kingdom, Tralee, Kerry have Halloween Activity Camps from November 1st to 4th.
- Killarney National Park have fun nature Halloween camps for children to learn about the environment around them.
Cool Planet Experience Ghoul ExScreamience Halloween Camps, Wicklow
This Halloween why not try something completely different? Something that will appeal to all primary school children and parents alike? The first ever Ghoul Ex-Scream-ience Workshops at the Cool Planet Experience this Halloween mid term from October 27th to 31st 2018 at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm.
Workshops take place in the secret garden and new climate disaster dome and are set in the year 2050! The fun extends to unique costume making whilst the kids will learn all about global warming and the workshops promise to be engaging, educational, inspiring and fun.
Pumpkin Carving Workshops at Powerscourt, Wicklow
Create awe-inspiring pumpkins that will enchant your neighbourhood at Powerscourt on Oct 27th & 28th 2018 from 12pm to 3pm.
All little goblins and ghouls are welcome to dress up in their Halloween finery and get into the festive spirit.
Enjoy some delicious treats as part of the event and take your carved pumpkin creation home to scare the neighbours!
Pre book early as this event usually sells out!
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place in Enniscorthy, Gorey, Greystones, New Ross, Rosslare, Waterford and Wexford this mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Wicklow, Wexford, Kildare and Carlow on dates from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Waterford Gymnastics Club have Halloween Camps for members and non-members aged 6 to 12 years from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Meath & Westmeath on dates from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Ladestown Riding Stables, Westmeath have fun Halloween Pony Camps running for a week over the midterm break.
The North East
- Monaghan County Museum have Make Your Own Halloween Costume workshops on October 13th, 20th, 27th, 30th & 31st (4 week course)
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Navan, Drogheda, Dundalk & Cavan on dates from October 30th to November 2nd.
The North West
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place in several locations in Donegal this mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Donegal, Sligo, Letterkenny & Cavan on dates from October 30th to November 2nd.
- Palace Stables in Armagh are running a Halloween Arts & Crafts Club on October 30th 2018.
- The Mac Belfast have a full line up of Spooky Halloween Events and Workshops for ages 0 to 100 years from October 27th to November 3rd 2018.