Are you looking for great Halloween Camps in Ireland? We have rounded up Halloween Camps to Enjoy and Inspire Kids and Teens around Ireland this mid-term break.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
French Camps with Alliance Française, Dublin
Alliance Française Halloween School Holiday Camps take place from October 29th to November 1st 2019. There are 4 classes to choose from:
- Halloween Camps for 4 to 6 year olds
- Halloween Camps for 7 to 10 year olds
- Teen Revision Workshops for Junior Cert Students
- Teen Revision Workshops for Leaving Cert Students
Younger children will learn French through arts & crafts, songs, games, and many more spooky activities!
For the teen workshops the focus is on preparation for the French Oral and mock exams to prepare for the Junior Cert and Leaving Cert and the courses are designed to the requirements of the certificates’ syllabus.
All classes are be led by qualified and child-friendly French-native teachers and take place in dedicated spaces at our school in Kildare Street, Dublin. All children are welcome, whatever their level of French!
Junior Einsteins STEM Themed Halloween Camps, Dublin, Meath, Wicklow & Kildare
Tuesday 29th October to Friday 1st November, 9am to 2pm – Junior Einsteins have fun one day Halloween Themed STEM camps in locations across Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare & Meath. Suitable for ages 6 to 12 years and they can enjoy creating vampire blood, witches snot, freaky fossils, squelchy eyes & slime monsters!
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place across Dublin this Halloween mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Discover + Imagination = Fun Halloween Camps take place at Imaginosity.
- Children aged 5 to 8 years can participate in Forest & Science Halloween Camps at Airfield this Halloween from October 29th to November 1st 2019.
- The Ark have a Seedlings Early Years Workshop on November 1st & 2nd 2019 for kids ages 2 to 4 years and their carers.
- The Irish School of Archaeology usually have a Halloween Camp at Harold’s Cross National School over the mid-term break.
- The Galway City Museum have some free fun workshops and tours taking place over the Halloween mid-term break including a workshop entitled Native Irish Wildflowers & Trees on October 26th rom 11am to 12.30pm.
Bug & Slime Workshops with Planet Science at King Johns Castle, Limerick & Siamsa Tiré Theatre, Kerry
Hallowe’en Spook-Tacular Bugs ‘n’ Slime Labs at King Johns Castle Limerick October 29th 2019. Planet Science Kidz Presents: Gooey Bugs n Slime, Giant Slime bubbles, Slime monsters, Slime falls; Spooky Trick or Treat Science & Test tube potions.
- Session 1: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Session 2: 12:20pm – 1:20pm
- Session 3: 1:40pm – 2:40pm
Price €20 per child. Limited spaces available so booking in advance is highly recommended
At Siamsa Tíre Theatre, Kerry on October 31st 2019, 11.30am & 2pm – Planet Science Kidz invite children aged from 4 to 9 years to uncover the magic of Halloween at their interactive Potions, Bugs & Slime Science Workshops! Get hands on for some Halloween fun in Tralee this mid term break!
- The Hunt Museum, Limerick will run Halloween Workshops for children over the Halloween mid-term.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Cork & Limerick this mid-term break
- Premier Sports Coaching will run multi-activity sports camps for primary school children aged 4+ in various locations around Tipperary this Halloween.
- Kerry Museum, Tralee, Kerry have Museum Halloween Camps for children aged 6 to 12 years from October 29th to November 1st 2019, 9am to 3pm daily.
- Killarney National Park have fun nature Halloween camps for children to learn about the environment around them.
Cool Planet Experience Halloween Visits & Camps, Wicklow
Cool Planet Experience, Wicklow are open for tours during the Halloween mid-term break and are also hosting Spooky Science Workshops. Kids can release their mad scientist and explore the spookier side of chemistry & physics.
Workshops take place from Saturday 26th to Monday 28th October at 11am & 2pm & from Tuesday 29th to Thursday 31st October at 11am, and are suitable for ages 6 to 12 years.
Pumpkin Carving at Powerscourt Estate, Wicklow
Sunday 27th & Monday 28th October, 2019, 12pm & 2pm daily – Create awe-inspiring pumpkins that will enchant the neighbourhood! Go along to the pumpkin patch at Powerscourt Garden Pavilion in County Wicklow and join in a Pumpkin Carving workshop.
Kids will love the chance to prepare, design and carve a pumpkin into something festive and fun at this family-friendly event!
All little goblins and ghouls are welcome to dress up in their Halloween finery and get into the festive spirit. Afterwards, you can bring your pumpkin home with you and enjoy it during the festive period.
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place in Enniscorthy, Gorey, Greystones, New Ross, Rosslare, Waterford and Wexford this mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Wicklow, Wexford, Kildare and Carlow this midterm.
- Waterford Gymnastics Club have Halloween Camps for members and non-members aged 6 to 12 years from October 29th to November 1st 2019.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Meath & Westmeath during midterm.
- Ladestown Riding Stables, Westmeath have fun Halloween Pony Camps running for a week over the midterm break.
The North East
- Monaghan County Museum have fun Halloween events & workshops taking place over the midterm break, exact details TBC.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Navan, Drogheda, Dundalk & Cavan this midterm.
The North West
- Bricks4Kidz Halloween Camps are taking place in several locations in Donegal this mid-term. The workshops are geared towards science, technology, engineering and maths (S.T. E. M), with kids using LEGO® to build models and play games.
- Anyone4Science have one day Halloween Camps running in Donegal, Sligo, Letterkenny & Cavan this midterm.
- Palace Stables in Armagh are running a Halloween Arts & Crafts Club on October 31st 2019.
- The Mac Belfast have a full line up of Spooky Halloween Events and Workshops for ages 0 to 100 years from October 26th to 31st 2019.