Kindermusik® is about kids, parents, and Kindermusik educators —coming together and having a great time! It’s about helping you grow closer to your child. Enriching her environment and her development. Giving him a lifelong love of music and a foundation for learning.
Listen and move. Play and grow. Kindermusik is the most trusted music and movement program for children and is based on research demonstrating the benefits of music at each stage of a child's development
Psychologists, neuroscientists, and experts in early childhood development have demonstrated that music does more for children than bring them joy; it helps their brain cells make the connections needed for virtually every kind of intelligence. Kindermusik's curriculum is built on this research.
When young children are consistently engaged by music in an age-appropriate, socially accepting environment, they benefit at many levels:
- They gain the phonological processing, spoken language, and comprehension skills that are the foundation of reading.
- They build the spatial-temporal and reasoning skills required for math, science, and engineering.
- They develop social and emotional skills that are essential for school readiness.
- By moving and dancing to music and playing simple instruments, children improve their gross and fine motor skills.
- And of course, they develop a lifelong love of music
This article was kindly contributed by Denise at Ulla Beag. Denise runs Kindermusik Classes and can be contacte at 085 7283333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org