Are you looking for a Secret Santa gift that’s inexpensive and quick to make? My daughter came home last Friday from school saying she had to have a secret santa gift ready by Monday and it had to be under a fiver! Here’s what we did to Make this Easy Secret Santa Gift for Under a Fiver:
- We bought a festive mason jar – cost 2.50 euro
- We bought sweets, jellies worked well – cost 49 cent per packet
- Then my daughter put them into the jar in colour sequence.
- She created a homemade gift tag – cost Free
- And presented it to her teacher to be given to the child before Christmas.
So this year don’t get stressed scouring the shops for cheap Secret Santa gifts get yourself a jar and fill it with goodies.
Over to you, have you any festive Secret Santa Gift Ideas for under a fiver? Please share them with us in the comments box below.