Children from the ages of two to fifteen can enjoy this reasonably new playground while also encouraging them to be active, meet new friends and to try new things! Whether you prefer to lie quietly in the birds nest swing or climb the large frame this playground offers activities for everyone.
Some of the items in the playground are:
• There is a slide/climbing combo for toddlers/small children and also a slide/climbing combo for the older ones. Which is great. The older kids are delighted as it’s so big the small ones can’t seem to even get up on it! And the small one is pretty small, perfect for toddlers/preschoolers to explore themselves without panicking mum or dad! Both have a nice variety of ways to climb up onto them. The larger climbing equipment has ways of hanging off too and a pretty big slide!
• A bird’s nest swing which is fun for all age groups to pile onto – or just one at a time!
• There are 2 baby/toddler swings and also another set of 2 older kids swings
• A spring see-saw – much safer than the see saws of old!
• A roundabout, with one seat – did you know spinning can aid children’s balance, co-ordination and spatial awareness which are essential to so many aspects of children’s growth and development! But sometimes a roundabout may also serve as a convenient place for resting!
• There’s a couple of mini cars, on springs
The Playground is also all enclosed by railings, and there is also seating available so parents can relax while the children have fun and test out all of the equipment! The flooring is all rubber safety tiles too, so not too bad when they fall and also ok on wet days too.
It’s a playground we definitely enjoyed! We’ll be back.