Spring Mid-term Break in Kildare 2012
Many schools are closing for a few days in February between the 13th and 17th, and some are closed for the whole week. Here are some ideas for things to do in Kildare over the break.
Check out the Kildare Mykidstime events listings.
Events to check out :
- Circus Gerbola comes to Fairgreen, Naas – Wed 15th to Sun 20th.
- Funky Frames Workshop at Naas Library – Thursday 16th. Suited 5-10yrs.
- Spring Fun Camp at Bog of Allen Nature Centre – Thursday 16th from 10am – 1pm. 7+yrs
- Relax Kids Workshop at Athy Library on Thursday 16th and Naas Library on Friday 17th.
- Riverbank Cinema presents Howl's Moving Castle – Saturday 18th at 2pm
- Animation Workshop with Steve Simpson, Riverbank Arts Centre – Saturday 18th. 13-16yrs.
- The Glee Experience, Riverbank Arts Centre – Sunday 20th 3pm & 6pm.
How about checking out the Nina Tanis children's interactive exhibition in the Children's Art Space, Riverbank Arts Centre – open from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and till 1pm Saturday. And relax and enjoy a cuppa in the lovely CaToCa Fine Food Cafe.
There aren't that many camps running this midterm, so check out our listings for which ones taking place.
If we get a nice fine spring day, then a trip to your local playground is always a treat.
Or why not pack a picnic, complete with a flask of soup or hot chocolate, and head off for a walk? Search our outdoor and indoor activities section for parks and fun places to visit,whatever the weather, and our family walks article for some good suggestions.