With the long summer holidays around the corner, many parents will be anxious to get those Summer Camps booked. We’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best Summer Camps in Dublin for Kids and Teens for 2019. Keep checking back as we’ll be adding new camps all the time!
Sign up for our free Newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
Plan your summer with some of these fantastic summer camps in Cork and surrounding areas. From science and robotics to sports, drama and more – there’s something for everyone!
You May Also Enjoy Top Summer Camps for Kids in Ireland
Summer Camps in Dublin for Teens
Alliance Française French Summer Camps in Dublin (13+yrs)
The summer courses for teenagers at Alliance Française are designed to complement classes already attended at secondary school and to lay the groundwork for the school year ahead. They provide a diversification and broadening of the language in an interactive and fun way, with a focus on interests and topics relevant to the participants.
3 groups are available: Junior Teens (for students going into 2nd Year & 3rd Year), Senior Teens (for students going into 4th (TY), 5th and 6th year) Preparation for Secondary School (for students going into 1st Year)
2 week programme every 2 weeks Monday to Friday 10am – 1pm 30 hours in total and teen camps take place from June 4th right up to August 23rd 2019.
Savvy Teen Academy Summer Camps (15+ yrs)
The Savvy Teen Academy offer courses helping teens flourish at school, college or work, maximise fun and build a toolbox of skills to help with all areas of their life. It is not a course based on traditional school curriculum but students will learn and practice skills that are not taught in schools but that are essential to academic and professional success.
This year the camp will take place 29th July – 1st August at Dublin Chamber of Commerce 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2.
Students will learn and practice skills that are essential to academic and professional success, but aren’t taught as such in school, such as:
- speaking confidently and persuasively in front of an audience
- studying smart, and not just hard
- making an excellent first impression in a professional or personal context
- overcoming shyness and coming across as respectful and confident in any conversation or exchange
- managing stress-inducing situations with poise and grace, without crumbling under pressure
- protecting themselves and coping in difficult situations requiring quick adaptation (moving out and starting college, coping with feelings of sadness or isolation, after a breakup for example)
At the end of the programme your teen will take home the best strategies, tried and selected by highly successful people – and use them for life.
Places are limited so book your teen’s place now.
Other Summer Camps in Dublin for Teens
- Canoe Ireland run kayaking summer camps during July and August. They have Junior, Senior and Advanced camps.
- Pine Forest Arts Centre run art summer camps for up to 16 years.
- The Chester Beatty Library have fun workshops for teens running over the Summer Holidays.
- Nova’s European Youth Cultural Project encourages children and teens from all nationalities to freely develop their creativity in a safe and supportive environment
Any child aged 11 to 17 can take part in the project which runs for 3 consecutive weeks during July at the Firhouse Community Centre.
- Bricks 4 Kidz teaches Science, Technology Engineering and Maths (STEM) using LEGO. They have a number of camp options around Ireland depending on age and location.
Summer Camps in Dublin for Kids
Alliance Française French Summer Courses
Get the kids out of bed this summer with the Alliance Française’s French Summer Camps! We are open all summer long from the beginning of June until the end of August with programmes available every week or every two weeks! Learn and have fun with the experts. Camps take place Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2pm.
- La Mer
- Le Cirque & la Musique
- La Cuisisine francaise
- Film d’animation
All children are welcome up to 10 years, whatever their level of French! Children will be split into 2 groups ages 4-6 yrs and 7-10 yrs. Register for 2 camps or more and receive a 10% discount on the second camp!
The Alliance Française Summer camps run weekly from June 4th to August 23rd 2019 at Allicance Francaise, 1 Kildare Street, Dublin 2.
Science Summer Camps with Junior Einsteins
Junior Einsteins run hands on science summer camps at multiple locations in Leinster. Children get to make and take home something most days including their own slime, fossils, model gliders, rainbow glasses and more! They wear Lab coats and goggles and take part in outdoor fun too including; Bug Hunts, Rocket Races, Dinosaur Digs. All camps are run by qualified scientists who have been Garda vetted and are fully insured.
Camps are suitable for children aged 6 to 11 years and run from Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm daily.
Dates & Locations for 2019 Junior Einsteins Summer Camps
- Monday 1st July – Friday 5th July :Knocklyon & Naas
- Monday 8th July – Friday 12th July : Genageary & Maynooth
- Monday 15th July – Friday 19th July : Howth & Dunboyne
- Monday 22nd July – Friday 26th July : Malahide & Dunboyne
- Monday 29th July – Friday 2nd August; Balbriggin & Clontarf
- Monday 5th August – Friday 9th August : Greystones
- Monday 12th August – 16th August: Howth, Malahide & Dunboyne
- Monday 19th August – Friday 23rd August: Glenageary, Knocklyon, Maynooth & Naas
How to Book: Online at www.junioreinsteinsscienceclub.com click ‘Book Camp’ Cost €145 per week.
Camps fill up fast so please book early to avoid disappointment
dlr Mill Theatre Performing Arts Summer Camps
Running for the month of July kids and teens taking part in a performing arts summer camp at dlr Mill Theatre will get an insight in to musical theatre while making loads of new friends.
The exciting themed, week-long camp will immerse students in a high-energy, intensive, day-long learning experience consisting of instruction in acting, singing, and dancing. By focusing on process and technique-based coaching by local and UK-based professionals, students will experience the collaborative nature of theatre at its most thrilling. A culminating presentation of the material worked on will be presented on the Mill Theatre stage on Friday afternoon at 2pm for family and friends. (free of charge, no booking required)
Dates: Monday 1st July to Friday 26th July
Times: 10am – 3pm
Ages: 4-6yrs/ 7-9yrs/ 10-12yrs / 13-15yrs
Price: €110 per week – 10% sibling discount / 10% multiple weeks discount.
STARCAMP Drama & Multi-Activity Summer Camps, Nationwide
STARCAMP camps promise the absolute best, most exciting and varied Summer camp experience to date and you will not want your child to miss it. The theme for 2019 is Comedy!
Camps are for boys and girls aged 4 to 12 years and are so much more than a performing arts camps. Born from a desire to instil confidence in children, STARCAMP offers a mind blowing array of activities for both boys and girls including:
- Starcamp games & activities
- Starcamp arts & crafts with an imaginative twist!
- Fun kids news & weather reporting
- And of course singing, dancing and drama.
- A Friday finale showcase where all are welcome.
All STARCAMPERS receive a free t-shirt, star award, arts and crafts and some surprises too.
Camps last 5 days and take place around the country from 9.30 am to 2.30pm daily and do fill up quickly. So BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY. Or call 021 4377900 for more information.
Learn-It Lego Education Summer Camps
Learn It Lego Education Summer Camps cover a variety of different themes such as Robotics, Mechanics Engineering, Construction, Science and Creativity. Camps are taking place in Dublin and surrounding counties during July and August.
Other Summer Camps for Kids In Dublin
- Athletics Ireland offer kids the opportunity to come along and try a range of fun athletics activities in July and August. Camps run in Dublin and surrounding counties.
- Whizzkids Discover IT Summer Camps are for kids aged 8 to 17 and mix indoor and outdoor action, with sports, code breaking & web design so kids have a fun & varied day. Camps take place during July and August at DCU, UCD and Maynooth.
- Let’s Go! offer Multi Activity Summer Camps in Cork during the months of June, July and August for children aged five to thirteen years. Camps run Monday to Friday – 9:30am to 3.30pm daily.
- The Michaela Foundation Girls’ Summer Camps are for girls ages 11 to 13 years and offer them a week of fun filled activities.
- FAI Summer Soccer School and Kelloggs GAA Cul Camps take place in every county in Ireland
- The School of Irish Archaeology have Archaeology Camps for ages 7 to 12 in Harold’s Cross and Malahide.
- Pine Forest Arts Centre run art summer camps for children aged 5 to 16 years.
- The Chester Beatty Library have fun workshops for kids and teens running over the Summer Holidays.
- Playball Summer Camps for kids 4 – 10yrs, fun active Sports Camp taking place in Firhouse Community Centre, Dublin 23, Dunboyne Community Centre, Co. Meath,
Merrion Cricket Club, Anglesea Road, Dublin 4 and ‘All Saints Church Hall’ Raheny, Dublin 5 during July & August
- The Confidence Clinic Kids Summer Camps for ages 7-12 years are all about helping children to live their best life. It is 6 hours a day for 4 days – 24 hours filled with the best children’s self improvement techniques available, we will be including games, yoga, fun lessons, mindfulness and guided meditations. Most of the camp will be outdoors weather permitting.
- Viking Summer Camp at Dublin Castle is a 4-day summer camp for kids aged 8-12 years. Each day the group will explore a different aspect of Viking life through games, art, and other activities. It will include a visit to the castle’s Medieval Undercroft to see one of Dublin’s only remaining Viking walls. The activities will be both indoor and outdoor. Children should bring a snack, wet-gear and suncream each day. More information will be emailed on to participants in due course.
- The Gaiety School of Acting have summer camps for kids and teens who enjoy acting, music and dance.
- Bricks 4 Kidz teaches Science, Technology Engineering and Maths (STEM) using LEGO. They have a number of camp options around Ireland depending on age and location..