As if we didn’t already know how beautiful Ireland is, along comes the latest video from Fáilte Ireland celebrating the Wild Atlantic Way of Life and showcasing some of the natural beauty we have in Ireland. We hope you enjoy watching Embrace the Wild Atlantic Way of Life!
If you’ve been considering traveling part of or the whole Wild Atlantic Way with your family, there are lots of great places to visit with kids. Here are some articles that you might find useful for planning:
- 20 Fun Things to do with Kids on the Wild Atlantic Way
- 20 More Fun Things to do with Kids on the Wild Atlantic Way
- 40 Fun Family Things to Do on the Ring of Kerry and Beyond
- Where to see Evidence of Evolution on Valentia Island
- 101 of the Best Ideas for your Family Vacation in Ireland
- A Visit to an Irish Castle King John’s Castle Limerick
- 10 Super Fun Things for Families to Do in Oranmore Galway
- Top 10 Things to do in Galway with Kids
- Top Things for Families to do in Westport
- Fun Family Walks in Donegal
Over to you now. Do you have plans to visit Ireland and do the Wild Atlantic Way with the kids? Tell us in the comments below.