A warm welcome awaits families at Clonakilty Park Hotel in Clonakilty, a coastal town on the Wild Atlantic Way, in the heart of West Cork. Families return year after year not just to stay, but to experience the unique facilities and service that is remarkable with a warmth and willingness by staff to make every guest feel extra special.
Sign up for our free monthly newsletter stuffed full of ideas, competitions and offers. PS Did we mention it’s free?
When you book a break at the Clonakilty Park Hotel everything is taken care of. The hotel will provide not just the travel cot, but the mattress, sheet and blankets if you wish, meaning that busy parents, who have to think of everything during the year, get to relax too.
Sleeping at The Clonakilty Park Hotel
Family rooms come with every combination of beds, so if siblings are used to sharing a bed, they can, if they want a bed each, no problem. If they need more space, there are apartments and holiday homes, with stair-gates of course. All rooms have the family essentials, a fridge, kettle, TV/DVD player, and of course free wifi!
Dining at The Clonakilty Park Hotel
In Lannigan’s Restaurant, during school holidays, children can choose their food from the special children’s buffet that way they can pick and choose the food and portion size they want. For teenagers, there is a young adult menu that caters for their own preferences. And Mums & Dads are well catered for too.
Entertainment at The Clonakilty Park Hotel
The ultimate question from guests, “What is there to do”? The Quality Hotel Clonakilty provides something for everyone, the toddler, the child, the teenager, but also things to do as a family together including:
- Indoor Supervised Playzone over 3 levels with slides, climbing frames and ball pool
- Toddler zone with smaller slides, soft play jumpers and ball pool
- Baby-sitting services
- Games room with Xbox’s, Xbox Connect, Playstation 3’s, pool table and air hockey
- 3 screen cinema with the latest releases
- Adventure centre with 100m zipwire, two level high rope course, climbing wall & power fan jump
- Pirate ship playground
- 20m pool with separate toddler pool
- Children’s Camp*
- Kiddies Disco*
- Megasize outdoor bouncing castle*
- Daily drop to the Model Railway Village on the Choo Choo train*
*During school holidays, such as February midterm, Easter, Summer, Halloween, etc.
For bookings please visit www.clonakilityparkhotel.com or call reservations on +353 (0)238836400