- freelance writer to a high standard
- happy writing to commissioned briefs
- experienced at researching ideas for articles
- able to work to deadlines
- comfortable using WordPress
This is not 100% necessary, but if you have kids and you know what parents are looking for, then that’s a bonus.
This is not right for you if:
- you don’t have a track record of published online articles
- you are not comfortable working by yourself
- you don’t have your own laptop and broadband access
- you are writing to promote a product or service
This is a self-employed, remote-working, home-based, flexible time ongoing writing role, we just need you to deliver to your agreed deadlines.
Fill out our application form below and we’ll be shortlisting candidates. Successful candidates will be contacted by email so check your email (and spam folder!) over the next couple of weeks.