We are regularly on the hunt for experienced writers to join our Mykidstime editorial team on a freelance basis.
Your experience would ideally include:
- Freelance writer to a high standard
- Happy writing to commissioned briefs
- Experienced at researching ideas for articles
- Willing to take initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
- Comfortable using WordPress
If you have kids and you know what parents are looking for, then that’s a bonus, but in no way a necessity – we are looking for great writers!
This is not right for you if:
- You don’t have a track record of published online articles
- You are not comfortable working by yourself
- You don’t have your own laptop and broadband access
- You are writing to promote a product or service
Writing for MyKidsTime is a self-employed, remote-working, home-based, flexible role – we just need you to deliver to your agreed deadlines.
Fill out the application form below and we will review all submissions. Successful candidates will be contacted by email so check your email (and spam folder!) over the next couple of weeks.