Do you know what social media sites your kids use? Do you monitor their online activity? Edustaff have created a visual parent’s guide to social media sites popular with kids, to help you keep them safe online.
Sign up for our free newsletter packed with information and great offers. Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram & Pinterest.
Social media, the modern way of communicating with friends and family, is here to stay, but chatting and posting pictures online can pose dangers for kids. It’s best to prepared and understand what your child is using, and monitor it.
Brought to you by EduStaff
Other Useful Information:
- Parent’s Guides to Snapchat, Fling App & Instagram
- 11 Apps & Sites You Should Be Aware Of
- 5 Tips for Parents on Tablet & Smartphone Safety
- One for the Fridge: 10 Tips for Practical Internet Safety for Kids
- WATCH : Be Share Aware Internet Safety for Kids
- Internet Safety for Kids : Safer Internet Day
- Tips on Cyberbullying for Young People
Over to you! Do you monitor your child’s social media activity – let us know your tips in comments below?